What is Glyff?
Glyff is a decentralized platform combining the blockchain and advanced zero-knowledge cryptography with the goal of delivering privacy-preserving smart contracts and value transfers. Adding elements from latest cryptographic breakthroughs to the Ethereum proven design, Glyff balances data, privacy and transactional security with computational efficiency, ultimately delivering an easily programmable, high throughput smart contract settlement layer up to enterprise level while enforcing the core principles of the blockchain.
The goal of Glyff is to create an easily accessible, privacy-preserving decentralized platform on which all businesses can benefit from smart contracts. It will provide the security and privacy required to ensure an efficient transaction environment which is trust-less, scalable and fully accessible to those without extensive knowledge of cryptography such that it can be truly ubiquitous and with no barriers.
Highlights of Glyff
- Private cash transactions with sender, receiver and quantities transferred completely hidden.
- Guaranteed integrity and strong anonymity properties by zero-knowledge cryptography.
- Non-specialist programmers can develop privacy focused applications, even without knowledge of cryptography.
- Enables smart-contract use for decentralized applications that require private computation and secure data.
- Addresses blockchain scalability problem with transaction succinctess and compact proof size.
- Provides a platform for cross-industry deployment of blockchain technology satisfying real-world demands.
- Applications in Healthcare, Finance, IoT, e-Commerce, e-Governance will increase social benefit from these sectors.
- Easily programmable smart contract system with advanced privacy features
- Cross-platform open-source wallet application and developer framework